Bathroom and kitchen become very dirty because of grubby grout and appears far older than its original age. Most importantly it also harbors mold and mildew and causes many health problems. This is the reason why this tile and grout cleaning should be done very frequently.
5 most powerful tile and grout cleaning tips naturally are as follows:
1. Reducing the humidity of bathroom and kitchen by keeping the windows open, or by using a dehumidifier, or a simple exhaust fan and simultaneously wiping the tiles after cooking or taking bath is very necessary. As this not only helps in tile cleaning and maintenance but also reduces the growth of mold and mildew.
2. Usage of baking soda frequently in bathroom or kitchen for cleaning tiles helps in minimizing water spots. Another most effective natural tile and grout cleaner are vinegar. As it is acidic in nature it minimizes the growth of mold, mildew, bacteria, water spots and mineral deposits.
3. Salt and lemon juice also helps in tile and grout cleaning. As salt kills mold like microbes by dehydrating them and lemon juice reduces stains and kills molds because of its acidic nature. Lemon juice works best for tile and grout cleaning when it is combined with baking soda.
4. Borax and hydrogen peroxide act as tile and grout cleaners. As borax is highly alkaline in nature, it is very effective in tile and grout cleaning. Borax also helps in disinfecting and deodorizing. Hydrogen peroxide is a wonderful natural fungicide and whitening agent that is generally used for sanitizing cuts.
5. Another incredibly natural way of tile and grout cleaning is steam cleaning. As this steam cleaning helps in effective removal of dirt, soap residue, mold, mildew. But steam cleaning requires high heats and pressure to work very efficiently. Another thing that is to be kept in mind while going for it is, it should not be used for silicone joints or anodized or enamel surfaces.
* Please give us your valuable feedback on this article.