Wood flooring is any kind of product which is manufactured from timber and is used as a flooring material, either aesthetic or structural.
Hardwood flooring is basically made of planks milled from a single timber piece. Hardwood flooring is considered to be the most durable amongst other flooring types and therefore lends a sense of permanence to your interiors.
Hardwood flooring has been one of the most reliable flooring options since centuries. Some of the benefits of hardwood flooring are mentioned below:
1. Easy to clean: Hardwood flooring does not accumulate dirt, debris, and dust. It solely demands weekly cleaning procedures inclusive of vacuuming and mopping. It should be kept in mind that hardwood floors are to be kept dry and moisture free.
2. Better quality look: Hardwood floors while being elegant, also provide warmth, a value of wood and of course, beauty! Hardwood flooring is considered to provide a look of spaciousness when installed.
3. Strength and Durability: High-quality hardwood flooring which is kiln- dried, installed and manufactured and finished to specific standards offers great durability and can last for generations. Hardwood flooring is also strong enough to stand up to heavy foot traffic and work spaces. Hardwood flooring is tough and hard-wearing.
4. Variety: Hardwood flooring offers an array of appearances for you to choose from. You can make your best choice from the varied colors, textures, shapes, sizes available for hardwood flooring. You can also choose between unfinished hardwood floors and prefinished hardwood floors as per your desire and need.
5. Better acoustics: A hardwood flooring if installed properly would never allow for vibration and hollow sounds.
6. Healthy indoor air quality: Hardwood floors are the best options for your interior environments be it office space, bedroom etc. These floors possess no fibers, embossing or grout lines which are known to accumulate dust, dirt, debris or pollen particles, animal dander, and allergens which occur with floor carpets and therefore helps in maintaining a healthy indoor air quality. Hardwood floor is the best choice of flooring for people who are allergic to dust and the like.
7. Best long term investment: Hardwood flooring enhances the value of your property. It is thus a good long-term investment and could form a strong resale argument, beyond the initial cost of the hardwood floor installation. Hardwood flooring has the capacity to further processes of a quick sale and also brings better/ higher prices during reselling.
So go and find your best hardwood flooring option!
* Please give us your valuable feedback on this article.