Adding a tile to your home will enhance its beauty tremendously and tiles are commonly used for flooring types. There are countless ways to make use of ceramic tile in your room. This material is made – It’s really quite simple from clay, sand and is very climate friendly. Ceramic tile flooring is easy to clean, versatile, tough and enduring floor which can be engaged in a variety of environments with no trouble on control of water and stains. A simple cleaning is the only maintenance for ceramic tiles and is one of the most cost effective choices compared to other materials.
Here you can go with many advantages of ceramic tiles
- Durability – Ceramic flooring is extremely tough has a relatively longer life and the tiles are difficult to crack. A quality installation can last for 10- 20 years longer if well maintained. Ceramic tile floor is easy to maintain which resists to stains, odors and dirt where you can clean with a mop or sponge or with any common household cleaners. It is more comfort in high traffic areas and dampness.
- Moisture Resistant – Ceramic is an exceptional choice preferably for the use in wet areas and considered one of the favorite bathroom flooring options. However, most glazed tiles have a dense protective layer which permits very little or no moisture accumulation.
- Environmentally Friendly – Ceramic tile is made by using natural materials which doesn’t retain odors, allergens or bacteria. Ceramic is pretty attractive and versatile in variety of designs, textures and color that enhances the style. This provides a realistic appearance and quality to any room decor where we can say as “climate friendly” flooring.
- Fire Resistant – Ceramic tile doesn’t burn or produce toxic fumes and termed as “fire proof”. Even the heated pans or skillets will not sear or melt the surface of a glazed ceramic tile.
- Scratch Resistant – Ceramic is scratch resistant graded on hardness of the material. Ceramic can be used for both residential and commercial point where it can with stand in the areas of high traffic due to their resistance to abrasion.
- Hygiene – Ceramic tiles are recommended in all the areas of high sanitary standard as it is easy to clean. Also, the growth of allergens is greatly reduced, providing an ultimate healthy living environment.
- Textures and Finishes – Textures are virtually limitless in ceramic tile which has a look of natural stones such as marble, travertine or slate. Glossy finishes in high traffic areas or which are prone to wetness. A matte finish or textured tile can be the best choice in wet areas.
- Color Performance – Direct exposure to sunlight neither alters their color nor become paler of the ceramic tile.
- Slip Resistance – Glazed floor tiles should not be used where there is a consistent presence of water. Anti slip factor is also particularly defined and rated in tile flooring. Improper maintenance and unacceptable products usage on the floor can result in toxin build- up on the surface of the tile which affects the tiles to be slippery.
- Adaptability – Ceramic tile is incredibly versatile and highly adaptable to many areas of the interior. Also, extremely easy to maintain and add great value to your home.
After you go with this selected list of advantages then next step is choosing the most suitable ceramic tile for the area you wish to tile. Ceramic tile is a realistic, functional choice for your floor, walls or counter tops that offers a unique look. Ceramic tile is one of the long lasting flooring products on market today which has an extensive range of colors, textures, sizes and styles.