One of the most popular, reliable and time-tested types of flooring for your home is hardwood flooring. Unfortunately, there are so many different hardwood types to choose from today, that it can be really tough to decide on the flooring that is best for you. In some cases people get so caught up in hardwood cost, hardwood types and options and even the hardwood installation, that they end up avoiding the decision for weeks. Continue reading
Hardwood flooring has a specific look that complements your home decor. Whether you opt for antique hickory, hickory hardwood, or a manufactured hickory hardwood flooring, you are definitely in for a rich treat.
Why to choose hardwood flooring?
Hardwood flooring is a good fit for your floors, mainly because of its durable nature. In any case, if you are looking for a more rustic appearance for your home, then hardwood flooring is the best choice for you. Its beautiful tan and slightly reddish color adds vibrancy to any home, along with actively resisting wear and tear. Continue reading
Hardwood flooring is becoming popular because it adds more value to properties than any other flooring. It is not only a natural and luxurious flooring solution, but it is easy to maintain if installed in the right areas. An important decision for wood flooring installation is the grade of the wood for aesthetic preferences. When you are selecting a grade of wood flooring for your home or business, you need to keep in mind the construction type, the installation requirements, the style, the color and much more. Continue reading
Shaw hardwood flooring is among the most widely recognized engineered hardwood flooring globally. Shaw boasts nearly 400 styles and color combinations of durable and long lasting hardwood flooring. Shaw wood flooring has been rated by local retailers across the country as Number 1 in successive years because of their design, style, quality, and services. Continue reading
Hickory hardwood flooring has a distinct look that complements almost any home décor. Whether you choose antique hickory or manufactured hickory hardwood flooring, hickory hardwood flooring is a good fit for your home or office because of its durable nature. Continue reading
Hardwood flooring is no longer a good investment is a myth. People do overlook hardwood flooring because it is initially more expensive than carpet flooring. However, hardwood flooring installation is such a good investment that you will have benefits that outweigh the additional cost. Continue reading
American cherry is amongst the most reliable kind of hardwood in the US. Certain species of American cherry like Black American cherry are considered native to the eastern part of the United States. American cherry trees are comparatively fast-growing which produces seeds in 10 years post planting. Continue reading
Hardwood flooring is one of the best flooring options available. They are easy to install and maintain. People tend to ignore the advantages this flooring has to offer over its disadvantages.
Wood flooring is often overlooked because of certain constraints. They are not easy to maintain. It is assumed that wood floors scratch very easily. Similarly, you cannot use a wet mop on the floor because wetness can ruin your wooden floorings. Some hardwood flooring also requires regular polishing which adds to its maintenance charges. Continue reading
When you feel it’s time to upgrade your flooring, hardwood is always a great option.
Hardwood flooring comes in an array of colors and patterns and can also be engineered from several wood plies that are meshed together. Engineered hardwood flooring is a mixed bag of timeless appeal and consistent quality. While the top layer of wood veneer provides beauty, the bottom layer of pressed plywood provides stability. Engineered hardwood is more resistant to moisture and heat compared to normal hardwood, making a better option for kitchens. Continue reading
Wood flooring is any kind of product which is manufactured from timber and is used as a flooring material, either aesthetic or structural.
Hardwood flooring is basically made of planks milled from a single timber piece. Hardwood flooring is considered to be the most durable amongst other flooring types and therefore lends a sense of permanence to your interiors.
Hardwood flooring has been one of the most reliable flooring options since centuries. Some of the benefits of hardwood flooring are mentioned below:
1. Easy to clean: Hardwood flooring does not accumulate dirt, debris, and dust. It solely demands weekly cleaning procedures inclusive of vacuuming and mopping. It should be kept in mind that hardwood floors are to be kept dry and moisture free.
2. Better quality look: Hardwood floors while being elegant, also provide warmth, a value of wood and of course, beauty! Hardwood flooring is considered to provide a look of spaciousness when installed.
3. Strength and Durability: High-quality hardwood flooring which is kiln- dried, installed and manufactured and finished to specific standards offers great durability and can last for generations. Hardwood flooring is also strong enough to stand up to heavy foot traffic and work spaces. Hardwood flooring is tough and hard-wearing.
4. Variety: Hardwood flooring offers an array of appearances for you to choose from. You can make your best choice from the varied colors, textures, shapes, sizes available for hardwood flooring. You can also choose between unfinished hardwood floors and prefinished hardwood floors as per your desire and need.
5. Better acoustics: A hardwood flooring if installed properly would never allow for vibration and hollow sounds.
6. Healthy indoor air quality: Hardwood floors are the best options for your interior environments be it office space, bedroom etc. These floors possess no fibers, embossing or grout lines which are known to accumulate dust, dirt, debris or pollen particles, animal dander, and allergens which occur with floor carpets and therefore helps in maintaining a healthy indoor air quality. Hardwood floor is the best choice of flooring for people who are allergic to dust and the like.
7. Best long term investment: Hardwood flooring enhances the value of your property. It is thus a good long-term investment and could form a strong resale argument, beyond the initial cost of the hardwood floor installation. Hardwood flooring has the capacity to further processes of a quick sale and also brings better/ higher prices during reselling.
So go and find your best hardwood flooring option!
* Please give us your valuable feedback on this article.