Dry bathrooms are a contemporary custom especially in the south west region. Bathroom is one of the places where most of us spend time getting clean. Now- a- days dry floors are preferred by the people to feel comfort and to avoid slips and falls. It is very important to clean your bathrooms for a healthy and hygiene setting, because restrooms with wet floors all the time become too messy and more of chances to skid and it will be a dangerous hazard.
Here are a few reasons why we should strive to keep our bathroom dry-
- As we all know incessant soggy bathrooms give out a disgusting damp smell, where it creates a worst impression to the visitors coming home after a long hard days.
- Water in bathrooms builds up moss in the corners and around the buckets, where it could cause a permanent staining on your floors.
- We usually are in habit of wearing slippers to the loo. If there is any water flooded on floors there will soon be muddy puddles and foot marks hit on your floors. So, to keep away from these dirty troubles we should try to keep floors dry and bathrooms tidy in a regular basis.
Here you can see some tips that could be useful to keep your bathroom dry-
Points to make a note for a Dry Bathroom-
- The most effective ways to keep your bathroom floor dry is to sweep up the water after you finish bathing. In this way it takes less time to become dry and gives a crusty feeling.
- To sweep your bathroom floors, you don’t have to use a house broom stick. You will get a rubber mob with a stand and a broad flat face with which you can pull all the water towards the drain.
- While sweeping you can add some phenyl or any other sanitizer on the wet floor, so that it comes not just a drying part but a bathroom cleaning also be done.
- After you finish using the restroom, switch on the exhaust fan or unlock the glass shutters of the windows by doing this, bathroom will dry up sooner and also get some fresh air into it. So that, it won’t stink or soggy the way it does if it is watery and locked shut.
- Make sure to install shower curtain for bathing to keep the floor dry and the water remains in the shower area and cannot get through the edge of the liner and wet your floor.
These tips can help you and keep your bathroom sparkling and dry with little efforts. Put in a little cleaning time here and there to keep your bathroom from stinking and staining over night.