Ceramic is an incredible flooring choice virtually to any room. Not only stays warm in winter and chill in summer, but also is simple to care for and helps to keep away the moisture.
Ceramic tiles are extremely durable, and harder to install, but it is an investment that pays off, increasing the value of your home. Ceramic tiles come in wide collections of colors and styles that help you to create the look you wish in your home. Tile flooring significantly increases the home’s resale value. The reason for this is that the beauty and allure of tile flooring lasts for ages when it is maintained correctly.
Here’s a lot you should know about ceramic tile floors for your home-
Selecting the best type of ceramic tile- You have many options to choose in ceramic tile. The biggest impact on the appearance of the room is color and the style.
Light colored tiles and grout will stain easily, so they should be installed for rooms that receives less traffic. Wherein for rooms that are prone to be wet more often, such as kitchens or bathrooms it is important to select textured tiles. Otherwise, the soggy tiles get extreme slippery and could cause danger.
All ceramic tiles are not similar. So, ensure you do research before you choose the perfect tile to your home.
Cleaning and maintaining ceramic tile floors-
Ceramic tile flooring is extremely durable and long lasting; it can endure a lot of common damages. For your ceramic floors to last for a longer period of time, should be maintained by cleaning it on a regular basis.
Sweep or vacuum your floors regularly by keeping it free from dust and dirt to prevent damages such as staining and scratching. A little preventive maintenance goes a long way.
- Sweep once in a day or every other day and try mopping at least one time in a week to look new.
- Simple stains can be cleaned with a solution of baking soda and white vinegar. Allow the mixture to sit at least an hour on the stain and then rinse the area with plain water.
- For stubborn stains; scrub them with a small brush or unused tooth brush smoothly and rinse with plain water.
- For dull looking ceramic, it’s time to strip and re-wax your floors. Make your own cleaning solution by mixing ¾ cup of ammonia with 1 cup of detergent in 1 gallon of warm water.
- Mop the floor with the solution and let it sit for 5- 10 minutes, then clean with a stiff brush or a scrubbing sponge.
- Rinse the floors with plain water, let dry for some time and apply new wax.
Choosing a tile cleaning service-
Hire an expert to clean tiles when your floors have become tedious and marked. With professional tile cleaning, floors can look new and fresh including the tile and the grout. So, it is important that you choose the right tile cleaning service to get the job done well and to ensure the longevity of your floors.
Express Flooring offers pristine Tile and Grout cleaning services throughout Phoenix and all other major cities in Arizona.