Granite is a dense natural stone that is the oldest material available and is extremely dependable and durable. It can installed in any area of your home or office like kitchen, porches, reception, and other areas that tend to get scratches and stains due to daily use. Granite can be ideally installed in kitchens and washrooms as its surface can be coated with anti slip grit to avoid slips and falls. It is available in a tempting black color with gold or white crystals on its surface. Installing granite flooring will make your home or office flooring an object of desire for many.
The glitter on granite is due to the bonding of quartz crystals and feldspar. Granite is extremely resistant to stains and can withstand spills for a long time. Granite is formed by cooling liquid magma for many years under extreme pressure. Granite flooring adds an incredible brightness to your home or office. Express Flooring offers widest range of granite and stone flooring at discount rates.
Benefits of Installing Granite Flooring
- Granite gives a magnificent grandeur to your home or office. It is available in a wide range of patterns, designs and colors.
- It is a very durable flooring material and can be installed in areas that tend to get scratches or stains as it is resistant to stains and scratches.
- Granite Flooring is n excellent option to install in your porches, swimming pools and other rooms that have direct sunlight as they do not fade when exposed to Ultra Violet Rays.
- Sealing the floor at regular intervals of time retains the brilliant luster and gives sturdiness over time.
- Granite flooring installed in your home or office gives you excellent returns as they increase the monetary worth of your property.
- The porous nature of Granite enables you to relax your tired feet in the scorching summers. Children love to play on stone flooring as it tends to have a cool surface by absorbing the coolness of the air conditioned room.
- Granite flooring can be installed in any area of your home or office as it is extremely dependable and long lasting.
Drawbacks of Installing Granite Flooring
- Granite is a very heavy flooring material so it is very essential to determine whether stone flooring would suit your home or office.
- Granite flooring needs to be installed with great care and professionally to give it an astounding visual appeal.
- Maintaining granite flooring can be time consuming and a very tough task as it is very delicate and sensitive to stains, spills and chemicals.
If you already have granite stone flooring that need to cleaned. Visit our Stone and Travertine Cleaning Phoenix page for more information.