Red Oak is the most popular choice available today; it augments a classy glimpse to a contemporary house and commercial areas as well. Using Red oak flooring can increase the price value of your homes. It has unique reddish golden shiny surfaces with prominent grain colors for its thickness and hardness of the material. It is widely used for furniture’s and other applications as “Red Oak” makes ideal for any design application. A water- based finish will keep your red oak floor brighter for longer periods, while an oil based finish will deepen the color to some extent and enhance the grain. Hence, Red oak is the preeminent flooring material among all as it is durable, can withstand damage caused by wear and tear and is long lasting.
Benefits of Red Oak Flooring:
- Red oak has become a trendy statement in flooring with its sturdiness, stylish look and green friendly properties.
- Red oak is foot friendly flooring and gets adapted to all the climatic conditions in hot summers and chill winters. Thus, it saves your energy bills over the long run.
- Red oak is the right flooring option to any room and cost-effective in other ways, provides feel of warmth, luster and charm to your home.
- It is an extremely affordable hardwood flooring to consider, there are more than 200 red oak sub species in various colors and grains where you can find the perfect fit for your family’s style.
- Red oak flooring hues range from red to light brown with a darker grain color, creating your home a classic, cozy feel. It perfectly fits to any room decors, especially a room with existing oak furniture.
- It is extremely durable that stands up well against constant foot traffic, scratching and denting from pets or falling objects.
- Red oak is a durable option for families with pets, young children or busy adults.
- It can be refinished effortlessly by sanding it down that adds years of life to your floor.
- Natural red oak flooring has the most modish look, including quality planks that reflect the best aspects of the natural wood.
- It is also available in all sorts, sizes and styles of floor covering together with parquet, strip, plank and veneer in both prefinished and unfinished.
- At last, Installation of Red Oak is an extremely easy task; additionally it can be stained to a good finish.
So, if you consider of having a good-looking hardwood floor installed in your home, you can opt for Red Oak Floor. With these fabulous benefits of Red Oak it can greatly increase the beauty and worth of your home.