Make tiled hallways a highlight of any home- When you think of installing tiles in your home the first thing that comes to your mind is a bathroom or the kitchen, as you would feel that it’s the popular option for these two areas only. But now- a- days, tiles are becoming a better option of flooring in other areas such as the hallway or the Living room of your home, this creates an attractive and a warm welcoming look at lucrative prices.
Hallway is the place to focus in your home and is the very first impression to the visitors when they walk in through the door. A tiled hallway offers a stylish appearance even in muddy boots on a rainy day. As we all know, hallways is the place to impress and in the same way receives terrible foot traffic, so here the tiles come into picture with their own benefits comparatively to other flooring/ decorative options.
There are limitless colors, designs with many options available in tiles. But make sure to choose the grout color that merges well with the tile as the grout plays a key part in the finished appearance of the tile floor. Also, the surface of the floor plays a vital part that needs to be flat, firm, dry and should be cleaned from any debris before you start tiling.
Here are the tile options which suits for tiling your hallway:
- Natural stone such as slate
- Ceramic tiles
- Quarry tiles
- Porcelain tiles
There are many fantastic printed design tiles that bring a stunning effect to your home. Keep in mind, if you have a small dark hall choose light colored tiles to open up the space, for larger hall you can go with dark (bold) colors for a lively look.
Benefits of tiling your hallway:
- One of the benefits of tiles is they are water-resistant so it will not be damaged by dripping wet things in rainy season.
- Tiles are extremely trendy which suits to any room including hallways of high traffic volume and can withstand a lot of wear and tear.
- Tiles are tremendously hygienic as they are really easy to clean for parents with kids.
- Tiles would go particularly well for people who suffer from allergic reactions like asthma as it does not accumulate any dust or pet hairs.
- Tiles are extremely durable and can last for ages when compared to other floor coverings.
- Tiles will not turn pale and will not get damaged at temperatures like a carpet does. This makes tile as an outstanding choice throughout the home including hallways that are usually exposed to direct sun.
- Extensive selection of colors, designs with many options which suits to your budget.
- Tiles are extremely good-looking which creates an inimitable style.
Eventually, Tiles are one of the easiest types of floor to clean, if maintained well with regular clean up, can make your tiles stay looking new for ages and can really improve the appearance of the home.
Express Flooring’s “Tiles” offers high quality slip resistant tiles and can be available in a specific anti slip versions as well. Would you like to tile your hallway call us today 800-700-9126.