Many home renovation project may transform a room with belongingness, beauty and attractive effects with new hardwood carpet floors. Hardwood flooring option is the preferred choice in mid to higher end homes. Trend is high to add hardwood flooring system in most of homes and it is suitable option in any part of your home. From family room to bathroom and from kitchen to bed room. It always based on your size and construction of your home. And the good news is that you can easily access hardwood flooring with existing hardwood or you can mix two different types of hardwood tiles together for your better home. Installation is also depends upon your budget and size of carpet flooring. Let’s find out few tips on mixing hardwood tiles and installation services as well.
- It is simple to match or mix flooring tiles with solid hardwood, engineered hardwood might be difficult to get match but not impossible to fix until and unless the manufacturer/ of they made. Solid hardwood flooring is known for flexible with long life in thousands of colours and matching ability as well.
- You can go through smart check while installing, check sub-floors in height to existing sub-floor of other wood. Remember to keep them even in height, if it is not then you may need to removing or adding another layer of plywood to cover height difference.
- Another step is to define types and status of wood flooring. Several home owner choose oak flooring options, which is not simple as there are red oak floors and white oak floors. If you combine these two species it may make correct combination for you home. In fact, there are many more patterns and varieties in wood flooring like- maple, douglas fir and yellow pine, etc.
- Installation of hardwood flooring should be in a perpendicular to the joints or a diagonal for the best continuity. Generally, homeowners are making strategic choice to alter location of wood. Reason for changing hardwood may emphasize the longer length of your room. If it is rectangular shape, chance is to change the width of the wood in the new area. And different colours and designs may not change direction but will definitely attract your home.
- It is very simple to buy and install hardwood flooring, start with estimating budget and order materials, according to need. Prepare sub-floors and fasten laminated Kraft paper flooring. Place the materials to the site and keep them to adapt environment of the room. Layout and mark the places the flooring options. Assign the first row of flooring to the subfloor, cut and secure following flooring strips.
- You can go with hiring professional installer as well, by checking websites and visiting carpet stores in phoenix market. There is a possibilities to find discount on carpet floors with right carpet installers.
* Please give us your valuable feedback on this article.