Carpets are the most attractive decors for flooring and walls. Their maintenance is always an around the clock work. A simple stain or dust getting piled up on your carpets not only affect the visible allure but pollutes the indoor environment too. If the carpets are left unclean, they become a substratum for the increase growth of microorganisms affecting the health of the family. Vacuuming is a great option to clean your carpets but that is not the exact solution to keep your carpets tidy. The carpet experts recommend a professional carpet cleaning for every 10-18 months.
One best choice to maintain your carpet health is to buy a carpet cleaning machine or rent it. If your budget is low and cannot think about buying a carpet cleaner, then search a reliable carpet cleaner that is affordable and gives good results. Most of the cleaners available in the market are feasible and give good results. Using home available remedies like white vinegar for cleaning your carpets is a good idea but not need give better results always.
Here are the top 10 things to consider before renting a carpet cleaner
- The biggest advantage of renting a carpet cleaner is to avert the unhealthy surface on the carpets. This brings an allergy free fresh healthy carpet flooring and also improves the texture and visibility of your carpets making it last long.
- Before renting a carpet cleaner, understanding of the machinery is quite important. Have thorough information from the dealer before you use the machine.
- Count your priorities; check how many rooms you have that really require cleaning. Most of the carpet cleaners are rented on daily basis. Analyze if you really require carpet cleaner for more than a day or not.
- Be generous to gain the information from the dealer if he can provide the cleaner for your required time period with affordable charges.
- Choosing a right cleaning detergent for your carpets. The cleaning agents for upholstery is different with mild concentration and for rugs and carpets it is different may be of more concentration. Verify the details before using it on your carpets.
- Check the machinery details like, the amount of water required to fill in the tanks, whether operating the machine and filling the machine is easy or not. Once you get the machine again going back for clarification is waste of time and money.
- Check if the dealer who is offering the carpet cleaner is certified from CRI (Carpet And Rug Institute) or not.
- The machine weight is a biggest consideration, not only while transporting it to your home, but while cleaning too. If you are not able to handle the machine the cleaning cannot be done effectively.
- The drying time, most of the machines drying time lasts from few minutes to couple of hours, check which one is convenient to your requirement.
- Try to find a store which can guide you on the model of machinery is suitable to you by offering few trials.
The major consideration on renting a carpet cleaner is to find the right store and dealer rest is easily manageable if the dealer or store offers a good authorized service.