Area rugs can be used as an interesting theme to decor your interiors. Rugs and carpets are made of similar fiber only differs in size and shape. Area rugs not only help to design your interiors for great semblance but they also help to make partitions between the rooms. Area rugs can reflect less space areas as spacious attractive expanses, a countable benefit for people with small apartments. Rugs can be used in any room, below the furniture, on the carpets near the entry ways; they create a visual statement of grace. Area rugs are available in different sizes, shapes and designs according to their application. The one most interesting fact about rugs is you can create your own area rug by using waste cloth and clutching them together. Area rugs may look attractive but to make it more alluring in your rooms select a suitable match to your rooms.
Area rugs are of numerous varieties like traditional rugs, contemporary rugs, natural rugs, floral rugs, braided rugs, kid’s rugs, shag area rugs, and wool rugs. These unique collections of area rugs are accessible in market to help make your choice according to the requirement.
Tips to Decorate Your Rooms with Area Rugs
- Before selecting an area rug, examine the area you are going to place the rug. Every room has got its own design and theme. Plan accordingly to bring the visual vibes with beautiful rugs.
- If you are willing to use more number of area rungs in a room to make partitions or just to decorate, then choose different sizes and shapes. This gives a great impression of the room without reflecting like patch work.
- Use two area rugs of same size, shape, color and pattern to give a harmonious look to the room if you believe multiple rugs can distract the visual appeal.
- Colors are the most aesthetically pleasing aspect of any interiors; take it a contemporary home or traditional home a right color choice always reflects vivacity. Pick area rugs that compliment the scale of the wall colors, flooring or surrounding furniture to bring the exact focal point in the room.
- For kid’s rooms area rugs are often preferred with bright colors and catchy designs.
- You can change the mood of the room by using selective area rugs. If your rooms is planned with ornate designs than choose a subtle area rug to tranquil the interiors.
- Area rugs can also be used on carpets below the furniture in a specific pattern to bring a special semblance.
- Rugs can be use as flooring mats or wall hangings. Choose a specific shape of rugs assemble them together to use as wall pattern that creates a striking gaze to the room it is been used.
- Area rugs can be used to bring the soft edge look of the flooring that is quite old and dull.
Use it in any manner area rugs are not only beautiful the way they are used but also can be maintained easily without much physical strain unlike carpets. If you need professional help with your area rug cleaning, Express Flooring will always be at your reach. We have special discount of additional 15% off on area rugs.