As we all know, flooring does several things!! We walk on it; our tiny tots play on it and even our pet sleeps on it and it is the first place that reflect s any wear and tear. So there are many important factors to consider while choosing flooring- such as quality, value and essentially budget. One’s first impression of a floor will almost be the look and feel of it, which is why aesthetics is still an important aspect to consider before deciding on a flooring.
If you are looking for a floor covering that looks great and lasts for decades, then hardwood is one of the greatest options to increase your home’s value.
Hardwood- “A Natural Beauty”-
The enduring appeal of hardwood flooring is in its timeless look and the value it adds to your home. It is one of the vast flooring options, as it is long lasting and gives a warm, inviting feel to your home. It can be an ideal flooring choice for just about any area of your home. Express Flooring hardwood floors are available in many colours and have the ability to match any style and decor. Many people often overlook wooden flooring, as it is expensive when compared to other types of flooring, but there are other great benefits which outweigh the initial cost.
Let’s take a look at some of these benefits-
- Good quality hardwood floors last for decades- as we all know, we usually replace carpet every 5 years, due to stains, shabbiness or holes from everyday wear and tear. But hardwood with minimal care actually looks better as the years go by.
- Hardwood is extremely easy to clean than other types of flooring. A simple brush or light vacuum keeps your wood floors looking great.
- Hardwood provides a great medium to install under floor heating than vinyl flooring and laminate, so hardwood is considered as a natural insulator and the most efficient way to heat your floors.
- Stone and tile floors although as hygienic and easy to maintain as hardwood, don’t have the same warmth and feel that hardwood floors provide.
- Fitting a hardwood floor increases the value of your home.
Hardwood has an array of benefits over other types of flooring. It may cost little high upfront, but in the long run they are more economical. Research more and choose your floor finish as it is not only a big investment but can affect family’s health, time and value of your home.
* Please give us your valuable feedback on this article.