Whether it was the time new flooring was installed and the puppy didn’t know how to walk across the tiles, the time the Christmas tree fell after someone slid (or flipped)into it, or that request about installing astroturf in dad’s den, here are the best flooring stories, videos, and clips:
Funniest Flooring Fails
“If you fall, I will be there for you.” The Floor From sliding across the floor during a wedding reception or crashing into the Christmas tree, these videos prove that linoleum and vinyl flooring don’t mix with alcohol:
- There are holiday slips
- There are wedding trips
- There are disastrous floor mishaps
- And then there’s “Oh Crap!”
Getting, a flooring sale and installation soon? When you visit the flooring store, ask about the latest flooring sale and installation estimate details for next day delivery.
Coolest Flooring Requests
Think you can’t have fun with laminate flooring or vinyl flooring? Guess again. Here are a few “special” flooring requests:
- One woman asked for new vinyl floors, and her husband had the dining room paved with old vinyl records. Oh, you!
- Another cool flooring request was for a 3D floor image of dolphins swimming in the water. Lifeguard!
- A favorite is the dad that turned his den into the 20-yard line. No foul on this play.
Yup, these images floored us, too! If you’re shopping for discount flooring? Arizona residents can take advantage of Express Flooring’s flooring sale and installation deal for $500 off new flooring. Shop now!
Funniest Flooring Videos
Some of the funniest floor videos involve pets:
- There’s the adorable German shepherd pup that can’t stand up on new tile flooring. Clearly, based on his performance, he prefers carpeting.
- There’s also an adorable Shiba Inu who loves her Berber carpet. (No remote control cars were harmed in this clip – sort of).
- Then there are the hilarious dogs and puppies navigating hardwood floors (not)..
Have your own funny flooring story? We’d love to hear about it!
Looking for a flooring sale and installation price? Express Flooring can be reached at (602) 833-0606. Take advantage of our current promotion when replacing old flooring.