We’re back with our amazing flooring collections, up to date information about flooringÂ after a long weekend.
What is Reclaimed Flooring?
Reclaimed flooring is reusing the left out flooring material, products, sources or even remodeling the old flooring into a completely transformed new one. This category of flooring is environmental friendly as it doesn’t exploit the natural resources and make use of the existing material available. Reclaimed flooring is of the same high quality which the original flooring offers. Reclaimed flooring types available in market are:
- Reclaimed Wood
- Reclaimed Rubber
Reclaimed Wood Flooring
Reclaimed wood is produced by recycling of wood from trees which are generally grown for more than 100 years. It is harder than that of wood that is taken from the trees that grow for 20-25 years. Using recycled wood for your flooring, you can change the existing old floors into much more graceful interiors that are highly durable. Reclaimed wood offers many options to choose from hardwood to softwood with exceptional texture and refined finishes.
Reclaimed Wood Flooring Pros or Advantages
- Reclaimed wood flooring gives strength and comfort to the surface than the original hardwood flooring.
- They have extended durability, moisture resistant, resistant to denting, marring and scratches. This flooring has anti microbial nature which with stand years together without getting damaged.
- They are relatively less in cost, now available for both commercial and residential purposes. This reclaimed wood flooring is effective in producing fewer sounds while trampling and are slip resistant.
Reclaimed Rubber Flooring
Rubber flooring is becoming one of the leading flooring types preferred in commercial, industrial and residential expanses. Recycled rubber flooring is generally made out of waste old tires, left out scrap of rubber piles. Rubber flooring is undoubtedly environmental friendly and is a rich potential source available in nature. Rubber flooring also comes with different designs and majestic colors that endorse your interiors with opulence and simplicity.
Reclaimed Rubber Flooring Pros or Advantages
- Reclaimed rubber flooring is cost efficient than original rubber flooring.
- It is easy to clean and maintain. Dirt, debris and micro organisms resistant reclaimed rubber flooring is of outstanding quality.
- The greatest advantage with rubber flooring is their efficiency in absorbing sounds; hence areas with high foot traffic can be adjusted with rubber flooring to suppress the foot trampling.
- Rubber flooring is one ideal flooring type which offers wide range of texture that could fit in easily on any sub floors. Rubber flooring is also widely used as a sub floor for other flooring types.
- Rubber flooring creates a convivial ambiance. It has got slip resistant characteristics.