Facing high traffic constantly and your flooring is not supporting? Is your flooring strong enough? Try interlocking tile for sturdy floors. Interlocking tile makes the flooring firm by locking the space in between. Interlocking tile come in incredible designs and outstanding patterns. They are great flooring types for homes, showroom, reception areas, offices and commercial areas. These tiles are available for both indoors and outdoors depending on its application. The thickness and dimensions of these tiles vary for domestic and industrial use.
Types of Interlocking Tiles
- PVC Interlocking Tiles: Anti-bacterial PVC floors are effective in the areas like gyms, hospitals and health centers flooring etc. PVC interlocking tiles are hard and are the best option for garages, warehouses and factories. They are durable and easy to up keep.
- Clear Interlocking Tiles: Clear interlocking tiles can be a great choice for recreational area as well as homes. They frame an aesthetic ambiance and protect the flooring from high pressure and damages.
- Carpet Interlocking Tiles: Carpet interlocking tiles are made of nylon material easy to install and needs regular cleaning and upkeep. They are usually preferred near the entry ways of residential and commercial outlet.
- Rubber Interlocking Tiles: Interlocking rubber tiles are the most efficient flooring types preferred to use in playrooms, gyms, educational institutes etc. Rubber floors and foam floors help to sustain heavy pressure in the areas with high traffic.
- Deck Tiles: Outdoor environments undergo lot of pressure. The flooring is often prone to damage. Deck tiles are an excellent option for outdoor patio to give strength, flexibility and opulence to the surroundings.
The average cost of these interlocking tiles are within your budget starting from $5-12 per square foot depending upon the quality and type of material you choose.
Benefits of Interlocking Tiles
- Provides resistance from slipping, sloping or movement of individual tile under high pressure or accidental damage.
- It can be used as flooring options for basements and bathrooms as they accumulate very little amount of dust and debris.
- These tiles come with phenomenal designs attracting the semblance of the breadth it is laid.
- They are cost effective and durable.