Flooring not only changes the look of a home but the homeowners often get emotionally attached to it. Flooring is something that a person comes in contact with after getting up from sleep in the morning and before getting into bed at night. And another reason behind carefully selecting a flooring is that it’s a long-term investment. One of the most popular flooring options now in demand is Armstrong Vinyl flooring. Because it goes with almost all types of home decorations, fits into almost everyone’s budget, comes with many options and are very durable.
Few striking features of Armstrong flooring are as follows:
- Armstrong Vinyl Flooring comes with many options of colors, various designs. As well as comes with a design that can mimic different types of marble, slate, wood, stone and travertine floorings.
- Its luxury vinyl collection combines with the strength of stone and ceramic with easy to install planks that come in various lengths and widths.
- Armstrong’s vinyl plank flooring is dent resistant and also resistant to scratches and stains. It is ideal for damp areas of the house such as laundry room, bathrooms, and basements as vinyl flooring is also water resistant. And for any real wood flooring product there is an equivalent vinyl plank flooring, so homeowners can follow any interior design trend using vinyl.
- The installation methods vary, with some vinyl tiles requiring spray adhesive and others having peel-and-stick adhesive. Armstrong vinyl tile flooring is durable and easy to clean making it an excellent choice for families with children and pets.
- One more striking feature about this Armstrong vinyl tile flooring is that the vinyl planks, are good substitutes for hardwood, as Armstrong uses technology to create vinyl flooring that resembles hardwood flooring.
- Armstrong’s vinyl flooring also stands up well to heavy foot traffic. It is comfortable under foot and also reduces noise. It is less expensive and easy to maintain.
- Vinyl tile flooring is made using tough guard construction which contains a core that is durable and is resistant to tearing, gouging or any other kind of damage that can be caused by the structure of it.
* Please give us your valuable feedback on this article.