Wood is an extremely reliable flooring material as it can resist damage from everyday wear and tear. Hardwood is the ultimate flooring option, as it augments the visual grandeur and stately appearance of home or office flooring.
Wood flooring comes in two variations that can be either crude or polished.
Solid Hardwood – This hardwood is produced from a single sturdy piece of wood that ranges from cherry, maple to oak. It can be revamped any number of times enhancing its reliability and can be fixed only a wooden sub floor.
Engineered Hardwood – This hardwood is produced using a bunch of plywood, each layer coated externally with a semblance of wood. It can be revamped only once or twice depending on the condition of the floor and can be fixed on any sub floor.
- Cherry – This hardwood is best liked by all as it is easy to work with and has a soft cushiony texture, especially when it is sanded or stained. Cherry gets it explicitness from its tiny gum pockets and brown pith flecks. Cherry is usually available in brown color which ranges from red to brown and its luscious look deepens over time or when exposed to sunlight.
- Maple – This hardwood is sturdy, tough and heavy with uniform close grains. It is extremely reliable and is resistant to everyday wear and tear. It is a flawless option for high foot traffic areas and stains as it can be cleaned effortlessly. Maple is usually available in brown color which ranges from cream to brown.
- Oak – This hardwood is best liked as it is easily available and has amazing capacity to withstand wear and tear. It is extremely heavy, stable, sturdy, and tough and has high resistance to shock. Finishing tones can be used to complete its alluring appearance.
Reasons to Install Hardwood Flooring
- Hardwood is available in wide varieties of designs, patterns and colors. Its finish can be either crude or polished.
- It has an excellent capacity to withstand wear and tear due to daily use and is very stable, sturdy and tough.
- Cleaning and maintaining a hardwood floor is very simple as its process involves sweeping the floor with a soft bristle broom and mopping at frequent intervals of time.
- Hardwood does not accumulate dirt, dust and bacteria easily, thereby ensuring a safe and healthy environment for your home.
- Though it is expensive it is a remarkable option for investing in as it provides returns by adding worth and a stately appearance to your home or office.
- Its brilliant shine and glow can be maintained with frequent cleaning
- Hardwood has exceptional reliability as it can be revamped any number of times and has longevity.
Hardwood Floor has become a home owner’s most valuable choice for its comfort, texture, colors and long lasting luxury. Visit our Hardwood Flooring Phoenix page to see our hardwood samples.