Express Flooring has been working with Daltile for many years, and has come to trust the company’s ability to create durable tiles from a wide range of materials. In fact, our relationship with Daltile is one of the reasons we feel comfortable offering our customers a free lifetime installation warranty.
The largest tile manufacturer in the nation, with more than 10,000 employees, Daltile is known for its dedication to environmental sustainability
. Whether you want to refresh a tired kitchen, update your bathroom, or incorporate a low-maintenance and attractive flooring option to your home’s living spaces, you can take pride in the fact that more than 98% of the company’s manufactured projects contain recycled materials to make them extra eco-friendly.
Daltile tile is available in an array of options including porcelain and ceramic, terrazzo, natural stone, quartz, and more. Some recent designs include:
- Retro glazed ceramic designs featuring strips, arrows, diamonds, chevrons, etc.
- Classic, ethereal designs featuring glass-like crystals and linear veins inspired by the look of natural marble
- A color wheel-inspired collection of vibrant hues to complement any decor scheme
- Contemporary concrete-like tile in unique patterns and contemporary colors
- A sophisticated, artistic collection inspired by the raw, unfinished look of concrete and terrazzo combined with the simple elegance of wood grain, reflecting nature at its best
- A whimsical ceramic mosaic tile collection in a kaleidoscope of shapes and colors, ideal for modern home decor
- A marble-inspired collection where no two pieces are the same. Consider each tile a mini work of art!