Daltile Flooring Offered By Express Flooring
Express Flooring carries a large selection of Daltile Flooring at great, direct prices. Daltile specializes in slip-resistant tiles for interior residential spaces. They have wood look, stone, monochromatic and metallic styles.
Other Daltile flooring styles and patterns:
- Porcelain and ceramic tiles include different finishes and glazes, each more gorgeous than the next.
- Their terrazzo tiles come in contemporary color schemes to help you match your room decor.
- Their natural stone tile collection will be the perfect complement to any kitchen or bathroom.
- Quartz tiles can turn a drab space into one that's elegantly-appointed.
- Any of the collections are perfect if you found a Houzz or HGTV style you'd like to replicate.
Benefits When You Buy Daltile
Looking for a tile company that offers sustainability and green manufacturing? Interested in earth-friendly tiles? Daltile, as a member of the US Green Building Council, is committed to offering sustainable tiles that are also slip-resistant and beautiful.
Daltile uses an interactive tool called the Leed Center which uses point systems for green building initiatives. Daltile's products are Leed Certified, and 98 percent of their products are made from recyclable materials. LEED stands for Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design. It is the most widely used green building rating system in the world. A framework for commercial and home projects, LEED creates a positive impact on the environment and human health while conserving resources and saving money.
Daltile products that are LEED certified help builders earn LEED credits and achieve green certification on a building project. To receive LEED certification, projects must satisfy certain requirements and earn enough credits to make the structure highly efficient.
Another benefit with purchasing Daltile is they are budget-friendly. You can find beautiful flooring styles that fit your budget. And don't forget, new flooring will last for several years and increase your home's value at resale.
Ask your Express Flooring specialist about the latest flooring material and installation quote for Daltile.
Benefits of Shopping with Express Flooring
Are you looking for the best flooring sale and installation price? With Express Flooring, you will find several advantages:
- You can schedule next-day installation!
- Express Flooring will bring samples to you.
- They're backed by a Lifetime Installation Warranty.
- They beat the manufacturer wear warranty in many cases.
- Potentially receive a vacation voucher with installed flooring.
- Save up to 73% off in-stock flooring.
- Potentially get up to $500 when you trade in your old flooring.
- Vets, teachers, seniors, and government workers get discounts, too!
Want new flooring? Let your design consultant give you the best flooring material and installation prices. And, they can come right to your home with samples. It's so convenient!
Have a question about your new flooring ideas? If you are looking for quality flooring at direct discount pricing, request a flooring sale and installation estimate. You may qualify for a Vacation Getaway!
Express Flooring offers a convenient in-home shopping experience. The flooring pros serve all metro areas in Tucson and Phoenix. Express Flooring is an Arizona locally-owned and operated flooring company. As your preferred, in-home sales company, their design consultants bring samples straight to you.
You don't have to hunt for days, driving all over town looking at samples and looking for an installer because, with Express Flooring, one call does it all plus they offer several financing options. Contact Express Flooring to schedule your free, in-home consultation today!