Express Flooring has been working with Daltile for many years, and has come to trust the company’s ability to create durable tiles from a wide range of materials. In fact, our relationship with Daltile is one of the reasons we feel comfortable offering our customers a free lifetime installation warranty.
Commitment to the Environment
The largest tile manufacturer in the nation, with more than 10,000 employees, Daltile is known for its dedication to environmental sustainability. Whether you want to refresh a tired kitchen, update your bathroom, or incorporate a low-maintenance and attractive flooring option to your home’s living spaces, you can take pride in the fact that more than 98% of the company’s manufactured projects contain recycled materials to make them extra eco-friendly.
Why Should You Choose Daltile Brand Flooring?
Daltile tile is available in an array of options including porcelain and ceramic, terrazzo, natural stone, quartz, and more. Some recent designs include:
- Retro glazed ceramic designs featuring strips, arrows, diamonds, chevrons, etc.
- Classic, ethereal designs featuring glass-like crystals and linear veins inspired by the look of natural marble
- A color wheel-inspired collection of vibrant hues to complement any decor scheme
- Contemporary concrete-like tile in unique patterns and contemporary colors
- A sophisticated, artistic collection inspired by the raw, unfinished look of concrete and terrazzo combined with the simple elegance of wood grain, reflecting nature at its best
- A whimsical ceramic mosaic tile collection in a kaleidoscope of shapes and colors, ideal for modern home decor
- A marble-inspired collection where no two pieces are the same. Consider each tile a mini work of art!