Discount Tile Flooring Stores In Scottsdale, AZ
People always search for discount tile flooring options because they love cost-effective flooring options. In general, Tile flooring is one of the most cost efficient and durable options for homeowners.
Discount tile installation can be done in any area of the house, whether it is the kitchen or the living room. Due to their extremely durable nature, tile floors are easy to maintain.
Benefits of Tile Flooring
Lasts longer than other types of flooring:
When it comes to flooring, most people prefer hard, durable surfaces. Discount tile flooring fulfills both of these qualities. Discount tile flooring will last longer if properly maintained.
Easy to maintain:
Tile flooring is incredibly easy to maintain. It is ideal for withstanding any spills, mess or pet accidents. Most discount tile flooring can be mopped quickly and is anti-slippery.
There are various options to choose from. There are various types of discount tile flooring for different levels of use and price ranges. The most popular types of tile are ceramic and porcelain. There are other types of tile to choose from such as:
- Travertine Tiles
- Porcelain Tiles
- Wood-look Tiles
- Slate Tiles
- Marble Tiles
What to Expect from Different Types of Tile
The size, colors, and finishes of different tiles will look different depending on where you install them. Some types of tiles look better in the bathroom, and some are more suited to be installed in the kitchen. Discount tile installation is different depending on where you install them as well.
Discount Tile Installation Scottsdale
One of the most crucial steps after selecting the right type of tile is installation. Discount tile installation requires extreme accuracy and calculations to finish it properly. If tiles are not installed well, then they won’t last long.
It is important to get professional help to measure the rooms you want flooring installed in. Along with measurements, the subfloor needs to be prepared. You cannot just install tiles on any floor. The previously installed floor needs to be removed.
Scottsdale Tile Flooring Options
When looking for new flooring and installation in Scottsdale, AZ, there are a lot of options. There is carpet flooring, laminate flooring, hardwood flooring, vinyl flooring and more. However, I think tile flooring is the perfect option for many rooms including the kitchen and bathroom.
Tile is Perfect for Hot Scottsdale Summers
While it is typically used in those rooms because of its durability and resistance to moisture, it can also be used elsewhere as a classy addition to making a room feel a little more upscale. In some European countries like Spain, it is very common to use tile for bedrooms and living spaces because putting feet on cool tile in the hot temperatures, similar to AZ, just feels so good!
Luxury Tile Flooring in Scottsdale, Arizona
Express Flooring has many luxurious tile options that are perfect for Scottsdale homes. These are just a few examples.
- Painted tiles from amazing locations or mosaic tiles with exotic patterns add an extra flair to a room that will have home guests saying "Wow" when they step into the powder room.
- Glass tile gives a unique look to a room that is perfect for any look ranging from "shabby chic" to upscale gloss.
- Many consider true stone tile to be the height of luxury and beauty for the home.
- Marble or granite tile flooring can create a beautiful look that is unique because each stone is different.
- Colored tile is a modern favorite that can feel sleek and really open up a small space.
Scottsdale Tile Flooring Options
There are so many tile flooring options in Scottsdale that it's impossible for me to list them all, but here are some of the most popular ones.
- Wood look tile is a new trend in which beautiful wood patterns are printed onto ceramic or porcelain tiles. This can bring the classic look of wood to any room, including rooms where wood flooring would usually get destroyed by wet conditions like kitchens and bathrooms.
- Ceramic tiles are very durable and with proper installation, they can last up to 20 years.
- Porcelain is a great, stain resistant option with a lot of choices for a finish including matte, glazed or polished so you can have control over the overall look of a room.
- Travertine tile is a particularly popular option, which is recyclable natural stone that looks beautiful in many different types of settings. Travertine tile is a specialty here at Express Flooring so make it a point to ask about it when you call for a free in-home estimate.
The Benefits of Tile Flooring in Scottsdale
Tile flooring benefits are numerous, which is why it is such a popular flooring choice.
- It does not collect organic materials like carpet flooring does, which makes it a pet resistant flooring choice and great for people with allergies or asthma.
- It is ridiculously easy to clean and even needs less maintenance than other floors.
- Tile comes in all sorts of shapes, patterns, colors, and finishes so there are many ways to get the look and feel that you want for any room.
- Tile flooring lasts a long time. It is hard and durable, making it great for large families and lots of pet traffic.
Ready to Shop for Tile Flooring in Scottsdale?
If you're ready to shop for some tile flooring options, there are a few things to consider. Of course, our qualified consultants will help you with these considerations as well.
Tile Flooring Hardness
You want to make sure that the tile you get for your flooring needs is hard enough for your household.
- There is actually a hardness rating for the tile from 1-5. Class I is so soft that it is not really suitable for flooring.
- Class II is great for rooms where you don't walk too much with shoes on, and it just goes on up from there.
- Class V is perfect for anywhere, even commercial spaces with lots of people walking around all the time.
Tile Flooring Porosity
Another thing you need to pay attention to is the porosity of the tile. If you're using it in the bathroom or kitchen where water is likely to get onto the floor on a regular basis, you will want a water absorption level that is less than .05 percent on your tile. That way, water will not get in and cause the tile to get damaged.
There are plenty of options that fit both of these requirements for tile flooring!
Choose Express Flooring for Tile
Express Flooring is highly reviewed and rated in the Scottsdale area with over 350 five star reviews. If you need some help picking out the best tile flooring for your home or business in Scottsdale, choose Express Flooring. You'll meet with a flooring and tile installation expert who can advise you on the best practices for tile flooring and give you an estimate on what it will take to get you the perfect tile flooring look that you want.
Contact Express Flooring to Get Started
Contact us by calling, filling out our online form or chatting live with an Express Flooring representative, to schedule a free in-home consultation.