Discount Vinyl Flooring Stores In Scottsdale, AZ
As innovations are happening in the flooring sector, vinyl flooring has benefitted from many technological advancements that you expect out of your flooring. Vinyl flooring is becoming popular due to its ability to mimic hardwood flooring and other hard surfaces at a great value. Not only does the durability and affordability make it a great alternative to natural hard surfaces, but there is a wide range of vinyl brands and vinyl types to choose from.
Properly installed vinyl flooring will last for many years to come. When deciding between different vinyl brands, consider the installation, cost, and type of vinyl that they will be using. At most of the flooring stores in Scottsdale, vinyl installation is done in such a way that it can give a natural look of stone and woods to modern textures like porcelain and travertine, thus creating many new options for commercial and residential purposes.
Vinyl flooring types include:
- Vinyl tile flooring
- Vinyl sheet flooring
- Vinyl plank flooring
For vinyl tile flooring, applying grout and designs is possible, which can give your flooring a more natural and elegant look. The best thing about vinyl tile flooring is that it has all the beauty of natural materials but only weighs half as much.
Vinyl sheet flooring is best when style and durability are needed. It is available in wide, long rolls and seams that are glued together.
Vinyl plank flooring is also available in wide variety of colors, design, patterns, and styles with the ease of installation. Vinyl plank flooring is infamous for imitating hardwood flooring very effectively. The best part about vinyl plank flooring is that it is much easier to maintain than actual hardwood flooring. Almost all vinyl brands offer an extensive collection of vinyl plank flooring.
No matter what vinyl types you choose, all vinyl types has become a valued design tool for those who are planning for a heavy traffic location such as shopping malls and hospitals. This flooring also works for residential purposes in rooms like bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchens. Vinyl brands will offer different looking products, but almost all vinyl types offer the same benefits.
Vinyl flooring is worth the investment because it is durable, easy to install and easy to keep clean. Vinyl brands that Express Flooring offers will resist scuffs, stains, scratches and handle high traffic for many years to come. We offer almost all vinyl types, so whether you are installing vinyl floor tiles, vinyl sheets or vinyl plank flooring, Express Flooring will find ways to blend any one of these vinyl types with the décor in your home to enhance the overall beauty of your home.
Scottsdale Vinyl Flooring
Vinyl flooring is a great, budget-friendly option for just about anyone and any home. With so many options for look and style, there is a vinyl option for you. Vinyl flooring options come in three different vinyl installation options.
- Vinyl plank flooring often resembles wood flooring and comes in easy to install planks.
- There are also vinyl tiles to give the same look and feel as traditional tile.
- Vinyl sheet flooring is a great water resistant option for bathrooms and kitchens because there are fewer seams and ways for water to seep in.
People love vinyl flooring because it is one of the pet resistant options and it is also quite affordable. Vinyl installation is very easy making this one of the top flooring options for any situation.
Vinyl Flooring Design Options in Scottsdale
The great thing about vinyl flooring options in Scottsdale is that there are just endless options for the look of a room. Vinyl is appropriate for just about any room in the house because of this.
Types of Vinyl Flooring Available
- Any shade of wood look, even ones that aren't readily available in real hardwood flooring options
- Tile imitations of any kind
- Luxurious marble & other stone looks
- Different color vinyl flooring tiles can be used to create a unique pattern
- Or keep everything monochromatic
- Anything is possible, it's up to you!
Reasons to Get Durable Vinyl Flooring in Scottsdale
Vinyl flooring is a great choice for so many reasons. Here are just a few of them.
Great for large families and pets:
This type of flooring is great for people who have kids and pets because it can stand up to a lot of traffic and is so easy to clean, which also cuts down on allergies and asthma. It is definitely one of the more pet resistant options in general.
All you have to do is sweep once in a while and then use a damp mop with something that is approved for vinyl flooring. It is even scratch resistant, especially composite vinyl flooring.
Vinyl flooring options are water resistant to the point that it is great for use in waterlogged rooms like the bathroom and kitchen. This is where the installation comes in as well. When it is properly installed, the way the experts from Express Flooring would do it, it is even harder for water to seep through the cracks.
While hardwood and tile can send icicles up your spine in the winter, vinyl flooring remains a comfortable temperature underfoot, and it is rather soft in comparison too.
As a budget-friendly flooring choice, it is amazing. The costs of both the materials and vinyl installation are less than other types of flooring, and vinyl flooring can last for over 20 years, which saves you a lot in the long run as well.
Easy to install:
It is so easy to install that if you're a bit handy, you could probably do it as a DIY home project, but it's always best to let the professionals at Express Flooring handle it.
Vinyl Installation from Express Flooring
Experts at Express Flooring know how to install discount vinyl flooring the right way. Here are the basic installation steps followed.
- They first measure the floor space then check and level the subfloor after removing any existing flooring.
- They will then clean the floor to make sure that no dirt is trapped underneath the new vinyl floor.
- Next, they will install the actual boards running parallel to the longest side of the room.
- They lay the boards down simply by peeling off the adhesive backing.
- Finally, they trim the edges and replace the molding to finish it off.
It is so simple that you might be able to do it yourself, but it is always best to let the Express Flooring experts handle it, especially if you are not generally all that handy or if you are installing it in a room that will have lots of moisture like a bathroom.
Express Flooring is Unlike Other Flooring Companies in Scottsdale
If you're wondering why you should go with Express Flooring over other companies in the Scottsdale area, you should know we are absolutely different than the other guys.
- We have over 350 five star reviews from happy customers, proving that our great customer service and knowledgeable staff can bring your flooring dreams to life.
- We offer a lifetime installation warranty on our flooring because we want you to be happy no matter what.
- Our unique room scene creator will allow you to get a better view of what any flooring choice will really look like.
- We go the extra mile for our customers, and that includes you!.
Schedule Your Free In-Home Estimate
So, are you ready to get the vinyl flooring of your dreams? Just contact us to schedule your free in-home estimate. We have a toll-free number, a quick and easy online form and a live chat on our website that will allow you to get in touchwith us in whatever way is most convenient for you. Contact us now to get started on your vinyl flooring needs.