Step Up The Savings Event!
More Rooms = More Savings! Savings Up To 75% Off Available For A Limited TimeLearn More
Express Flooring is committed to providing an accessible website. If you have difficulty accessing content, have difficulty viewing a file on the website, or notice any accessibility problems, please fill out the form below to specify the nature of the accessibility issue and any assistive technology you use. Express Flooring will strive to provide the content you need in the format you require.
Express Flooring welcomes your suggestions and comments about improving ongoing efforts to increase the accessibility of this website.
Web Accessibility Help
There are actions you can take to adjust your web browser to make your web experience more accessible.
If you have trouble seeing web pages, check out some of our tips for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to navigate screens (link is external)
- Change text size to suit your needs: hold down the Ctrl key (Command key on a Mac) and press the + (plus) key to increase text size or - (minus) key to reduce text size.
- Magnify your screen (Windows) (link is external)
- Change Zoom options (Mac) (link is external)
- Make your mouse pointer more visible and other mouse settings (Windows) (link is external)
- Find your mouse pointer by shaking it (Mac) (Link is external)
Your computer, tablet, or mobile device has volume control features. Each video and audio service has its own additional volume controls. Try adjusting both your device's volume controls and your media players' volume controls to optimize your listening experience.
If You Have Any Questions Or Concerns About The Accessibility Of Our Website, Please Let Us Know Below!