Vinyl- You thought these tiles would look too cheap as it is less expensive alternatively to ceramic tile. Vinyl floors are a popular option among home owners which provides good durability in cost. Vinyl flooring tends to be highly durable, easy to clean and resistant to stains and good for high traffic areas. It introduces a smooth and highly durable style with huge selections of patterns. This flooring is used widely in both residential and commercial purposes. These tiles are easy to install however ensure to choose the best vinyl tile that will keep looking new and maintain resiliency after ages.
Vinyl tile today is not the same as it was twenty years ago. These tiles are actually turned out real well with a number of sturdier options out on the market than earlier. Vinyl is known for good quality with a trendy look with a premium designs. No other flooring offers you the selection in styling, patterns, ease of maintenance and the value. These tiles can imitate look of ceramic, stone and the wood grain. Vinyl tiles furnish the perfect look for your home if installed professionally. If you are looking for high- quality flooring that has a different collection in designs and colors, then vinyl flooring is the right choice. This is one of the most versatile flooring options you’ll find anywhere which delivers the beauty, appearance and easy to maintain.
Here you can go with these benefits before you knock Vinyl
- Vinyl flooring is durable and stands up well to heavy traffic area.
- Vinyl flooring is generally soft beneath and more comfortable on walking with bare foot.
- Some vinyl tiles have a padded layer which makes even more pleasurable when we walk.
- Vinyl flooring can be slip retardant.
- Installation is easier and faster though.
- DIY installation is an option for most people in choosing vinyl tile flooring.
- Lighter in weight where it can be used on any level of your home.
- Vinyl floor tiles are more resilient than other materials.
- It can be replaced easily if broken.
- It has an everlasting quantity of colors and patterns to choose.
- Vinyl tile flooring is a moisture resistant even if often used in kitchens and baths.
- Solid Vinyl tiles and composite vinyl tiles are homogenous permeate every layer making them resistant to damage from scratches.
- Printed vinyl flooring will be as durable as the clear wear layer that protects the surface.
Disadvantages of Vinyl
- Vinyl floors do not stand up well to heavy loads and can tear and chip.
- Direct exposure to sunlight may become paler and can be damaged by extreme temperatures.
- Vinyl is not recommended for outdoor uses.
Conclusion- In general with the advantages and the disadvantages of vinyl flooring is cost effective, easy to install which comes in many designs and patterns with ease of maintenance. Although it shows signs of wear and tear after years of time however it won’t be let down to go with a replacement of the tile. Vinyl can be a low-priced with compare of other floorings, but it still looks decent, which makes you feel a perfect choice to go.